Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- By entering a competition on the White Mud Facebook page you are agreeing to White Mud storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by White Mud online at white-mud.com and other online communications.
- You must be the author/copyright holder of all images submitted.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, White Mud Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner up.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for a cash alternative.
- White Mud Limited recognises that your privacy is important to you and we use the latest technologies & best practices to secure all personal information. White Mud Limited aims to preserve your privacy at all times and will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless it is required to do so by law or it, in good faith, believes that such action is necessary to comply with the law or with legal process, protect and defend our rights and property, protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false registration information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions) Where required to do so, White Mud Limited may pass on your personal information to a legal or regulatory body.
- All decisions of White Mud Limited will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable White Mud Limited reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer. For more details on your statutory rights you should contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen's Advice Bureau.